NASHVILLE — With a little something for everyone, the Tennessee Performing Arts Center announces a diverse line-up for its “TPAC Presents” programming from March to May 2015, including Gladys Knight, Tango Buenos Aires, Robert Irvine Live, and KIDZ BOP.
Tickets for these shows are available now at TPAC.org, by phone at (615) 782-4040, and at the TPAC Box Office, 505 Deaderick Street, in downtown Nashville. For group tickets, please call (615) 782-4060.
• Seven-time Grammy award winner and voice of some of the most celebrated songs of the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s, including “I Heard it Through the Grapevine,” “If I Were Your Woman” and the sensation “Midnight Train to Georgia,” Gladys Knight performs for one night only at Andrew Jackson Hall on Friday, March 6, 2015. Spend an evening in concert listening live to many of the #1 hits in Pop, Gospel, R&B and Adult Contemporary.
• Witness Eva Perón’s story unfold through the dance presentation of Tango Buenos Aires in TPAC’s James K. Polk Theater on Wednesday, March 18, 2015. Starting from nothing but propelled by the influence of tango, Perón attains stardom and bloomed to be Argentina‘s First Lady. Her story brought her worldwide acclaim and still resonates with her millions of admirers.
• The seasoned, celebrated, no-nonsense chef Robert Irvine takes his signature culinary sensibilities to a whole new level, resulting in a high energy, interactive, multimedia and multi-sensory theatrical experience with his new Robert Irvine Live stage show. Join Robert on Thursday, March 26, 2015 at Andrew Jackson Hall in an interactive show that provides multiple opportunities for audience participation while witnessing the challenging nature of the television show Dinner: Impossible come to life right before your eyes.
• Men are from Mars – Women are from Venus LIVE!, the one-man fusion of theatre and stand-up starring Peter Story, comes to James K. Polk Theater March 27- 28. Based on the best-selling book of the last decade by John Gray, Men are from Mars – Women are from Venus moves swiftly through a series of vignettes, covering everything from dating and marriage to the bedroom. Sexy and fast paced, this show is definitely for adults, but will leave audiences laughing like kids.
• KIDZ BOP, the #1 music brand for kids in the United States, makes its way to James K. Polk Theater with the all-new “Make Some Noise!” tour Saturday, May 16, 2015. Singers of the best-selling KIDZ BOP albums, stars in national KIDZ BOP TV commercials and music videos, and hosts KIDZ BOP Radio on SiriusXM Channel 77, Ashlynn, Bredia, Grant, and Matt will perform kid-friendly versions of today’s biggest hits.