The second annual Lynchburg Music Fest, returning for three days of music and camping in Music Hollow Oct. 2-4, has announced the addition of Igniter Productions artists Daniel Slayton, Logan Wheat, Luke Ledbetter, Matt Dillon, Sarah Pearson and Vending Machine Bandits to this year’s lineup, alongside headliners Josh Turner, Justin Moore and Kip Moore, and the recently added Danielle Bradbery, Riley Green and Travis Denning.
Essential to the creation of Lynchburg Music Fest, Igniter Productions hosts the “Shine On Series” and “Songcrafters Series” that ultimately culminate in the Fest each year.
The Lynchburg Music Fest features dozens of legendary and up-and-coming country/bluegrass artists – a true songwriter’s destination and the perfect getaway for music and whiskey aficionados alike. Tickets are on sale now, available at lynchburgmusicfest.com. Social distancing and sanitization measures will be in place on site.
“Supporting up-and-coming artists is what Lynchburg Music Fest is all about,” said Jonny Hill, owner of Igniter Productions and Lynchburg Music Fest. “We are proud to bring this strong roster of talent to the stage this year.”
A brief glimpse at these Igniter Productions artists:
- Daniel Slayton – Singer/Songwriter from Southern Middle Tennessee with a unique style of writing with hundreds of original songs.
- Logan Wheat – Up-and-coming singer/songwriter with a new sound and a lot of talent, Logan is a modern country artist and songwriter with a touch of Americana in his sound.
- Luke Ledbetter – Luke’s love of music started with piano lessons at age 4. That love mixed with early exposure to country music artists and talented instructors fueled his desire to become a singer/songwriter. Luke produces a unique, soulful sound and thoughtful lyrics beyond his 17 years of age that are influenced by all genres but rooted in Americana and country music.
- Matt Dillon – A songwriter for 16 years with a sound influenced by the roots of American Outlaw Country, Matt’s old school sound and touch of modern country makes him a unique and powerful artist in today’s music scene.
- Sarah Pearson – Impressing everyone with her voice and guitar style since age 9, Sarah has the ability to write and perform well beyond her years. Her touch of modern country with Americana and free spirit sets her apart from other new female artists.
- Vending Machine Bandits – Philosophers, poets, and scoundrels with a unique sound influenced by outlaw country, Americana, folk, and rock, these guys are super unique and have such a different and memorable sound.
The event’s 2020 sponsors include: Miller Lite, White Claw, Craig and Wheeler Realty and Auction, American Craft Distilleries and Evans Lumber.
Music Hollow is located at 1615 Louse Creek Road, Mulberry, TN 37359. Gates open at 4 p.m. on Friday, and at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Music starts at 5 p.m. and ends by 11 p.m.