Moore County News

Follow Us On:

Metro Fire Dept. responds to fire Monday afternoon

Posted on Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:23 pm

10-07-13 mobile home fire 001
Around 12:30 p.m. Monday afternoon the Tullahoma Fire Department assisted the Moore County Fire Department in battling a fire at a mobile home located on Sabo Road, which is located a short distance outside the Tullahoma City limits. The black smoke from the flames, which apparently started from a grease fire, could be seen for more than a mile away on North Jackson Street in Tullahoma.
Those living in the residence were able to get out without any injuries.
Because of the intensity of the fire and the flames leaping from the mobile home, fire fighters sprayed an adjoining building to prevent the flames from spreading to it.
Social Media Posts from Local Businesses