Give thanks with a good meal at eight Tennessee State Park Restaurants
NASHVILLE – From a delicious meal at one of eight restaurants to a fall colors hike, Tennessee State Parks is here to make your Thanksgiving holiday memorable. On Nov. 24, Tennessee State Parks are offering special buffets fit for the whole family.
A Thanksgiving Buffet will be available at these state park restaurants:
- Cumberland Mountain State Park (931) 484-6138
- David Crockett State Park (931) 762-9541
- Fall Creek Falls State Park (423) 881-5241
- Henry Horton State Park (931) 364-8205
- Montgomery Bell State Park (615) 797-3101
- Natchez Trace State Park (731) 968-8176
- Paris Landing State Park (731) 642-4311
- Pickwick Landing State Park (731) 689-3135
For more information, including prices and meal options, visit http://tnstateparks.com/restaurants.
Tennessee’s 56 state parks offer diverse natural, recreational and cultural experiences for individuals, families or business and professional groups. State park features range from pristine natural areas to 18-hole championship golf courses.